Thursday, May 17, 2012

Clean and Simple

Hey Ya'll! Just a quick post with a quick and easy card. I bought this stamp awile ago and just got around to using it. I stamped the typewriter and an extra piece of paper to insert into the typewriter to give it more demension.I then added some vintage seam binding (to mimic typewriter ribbon) and some typewriter keys to that. I left the inside blank so that I could write whatever I wanted when I wanted. Short and sweet. Hope you like and thanks for taking a peek!
Supplies: Typewriter keys- Paper Studio, Paper- Stampin' Up,First Edition Designer Series,Stamp- Hero Arts

1 comments:

Unknown

Love it!!!!! I looked at this stamp awhile back.
I think it is more fun to create the outside and leave the inside blank. You just never know what you might need it for at a later date!!!

Post a Comment