Monday, January 23, 2012

Birthday Season




Hello everyone! It is birthday season at my house, which runs from the 1st of January to the middle of March, for a grand total of....12, 5 of which are all next month! Plus valentines.....oh my! I will be a busy bee, so I guess my Winter cards are done for now. I made this card for my friend Joy's birthday, which was last week. She is always making such beautiful flowers on all of her cards, so I hope she likes this one with my version of the rolled flowers. Using my Gypsy I welded the topnote together to make the card base, added a mat and a doily that I cut from Cricut, then die cut the flowers, added some bling ,a stamped bird and some seam binding for the bow! Thanks for taking a peek!
Recipe:
Seam binding and card stock - Stampin' Up
Bling, bird stamp and pearls - Dollar bins at Michaels
Roses - Sizzix dies - Tattered pinecone and Flowers 3D
Topnote - Accent Essentials
Large scallop - Lacy Labels
Doily - Storybook

1 comments:

Diane Hodrick

Wow...that's a lot of birthdays. You are going to be a busy little crafter bee. I am sure Joy will love this...it's really gorgeous. Your flowers are beautiful and I love that bird and that bling. So pretty!

Post a Comment