Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Milk and cookies



Hi everyone! Over at the Paper Cutz challenge blog the challenge for this week is Down on the Farm, so I thought I would enter this card that I did and never shared. This was the very first card I did with my Gypsy that my wonderful Husband gave me for Christmas! I used: From My Kitchen-cow milk jug and cookie plate, Just Because Cards-chick, Wild Card-outside sentiment( welded with the Gypsy), and Everday Paper Dolls-grass. I embossed the background with the Divine Swirls folder, added a sunflower sticker from my stash with a button for the center, and another button for the sun after I stamped the rays and doodled them with my gell pen. The inside sentiment was done with my Design Runner. Lots of inkin' and poppin'! Hope you like, and thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Jenni

This card is so wonderful! I love the inside of the card as much as the outside! It's been fun playing with you at Paper Cutz this week. Happy to be your newest follower!
Hugs, Jenni
http:mylollipopgarden.blogspot.com

Carol<><

what a great combo, milk and cookies!!!
great card,
Carol N<><

Post a Comment