Saturday, August 13, 2011

Giggles

Hi Ya'll! I made this card for the My Craft Spot Challenge #20, which was to use "hot , bright colors". Well, I hope you've got your sunglasses on!! I was searching for papers and found this striped piece of paper by daisyd's, and decided to use some of the colors for my scalloped borders punched with a new M.S. punch I found at Michaels. The card was originally supposed to have the scallops facing down. I accidentally knocked the thing off the table , and it landed upside down. When I picked it up, light bulbs went off in my head and I saw pockets, which changed the whole card idea in a flash! Soooo, to make a long story short,(I know I'm rambling on), I punched out some scalloped circles and stamped them to put in the pockets,stamped the sentiments, added a felt flower and a ribbon, and called it done!You can check out My Craft Spot by clicking on the button on the right. Thanks for peeking!


3 comments:

Amy C

Such a bright and happy card!! I love all the scallops. Thanks for linking up this week at My Craft Spot.

Hugs,
Amy
Scrapping Mommy

Joy

Cute card Darlene !! I love all those layers of scallops !! Thanks for playing along with us this week, at My Craft Spot !
Joy

Kate

This is so bright and fun! What great colours! The doodling is such a great touch too!
Thanks so much for playing along at My Craft Spot!
Kate
Small Bits of Paper

Post a Comment