Sunday, September 7, 2014

Time Flies

Hey Ya'll!
   
I know, I know... Bad , Bad Blogger!! 
Sometimes life gets in the way, or you just need a break, or your Mojo heads south for the season. All of the above seem to be the case with me lately! I promise I will try to do better, and not stay away so long.
I have manage to do a few projects while cleaning and purging my craft space, and wanted to show you this simple card which was left over from a card class awhile ago. Shirley Ross was the original designer and the second card is the one I made using part of the card "kit" and some feathers I stamped and colored with the new ShinHan Touch Twin markers sold by Close To My Heart.
      
           Here is Shirley's design:
            This was done with an ink pad and a blending pen to give sort of a watercolor effect.





      This is the second card I did with the ShinHan markers where I closed the window  and mounted the fussy cut image to the outside of the card.

Thanks for looking in on me and I will see you soon,..I promise!!

 Supplies:  "M" Stamp " Hi" everyday life, Card design by Shirley Ross at /http://www.momnmescrap.blogspot.com , Using the Cricut cartridge "Art Philosophy( ? ), Stamp set "Happy Birds" for the feathers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment