Thursday, September 18, 2014

Love Grows Mini

Hey Ya'll!

 I have a quick share today of a mini that I completed (finally) recently. The chipboard album was part of a kit that I purchased at Michael's, and was supposed to have a gardening theme. I decided not to use that as my theme, but used  all the papers and some of the chipboard embellishments. I added all the tags, flowers, ribbons, etc. I hope everyone is enjoying the cooler weather we are having as much as I am. I am so ready for fall!! Thanks for looking, and I'll see you soon!







Supplies- Recollections: "Vintage Romance Garden Kit" mini,CTMH: Journaling Spots
"Lucky"(retired), So Sophie: journal cards, MME: "Life Stories" journal cards, Paper Studio: Burlap ribbons and flowers, The picture frame was an old piece of packaging that held bakers twine. 
  

1 comments:

Tracey

Just Fabulous...love the pretty papers and details you have added. Happy fall to you.....I'm enjoying beautiful Spring weather , having fun out side in the garden. Have a great week!

Post a Comment