Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Happy Spring!

Hey Ya'll!
   Just thought I would pop in to wish everyone a Happy Spring and to show you the wreath I made for my Daughter to go on her door.I recently made a wreath from a kit I purchased from Stampin' Up, and my daughter liked it so much she wanted me to make her one.She purchased a wreath form from Michaels and I used papers and ribbon from my stash(which I'm still purging, I keep finding stuff I forgot I had!) and this is what I came up with!


 

     I used fringe scissors for the "fluffy" flowers cut out some circles to form the large flowers and cut out a few leaves and some large spikey bases for another flower. Then I punched out some spikey small flowers for the centers. All in all it turned out better than I thought it would. Here's a picture of the S.U. wreath I used for inspiration. I used feathers instead of leaves.



Supplies- S.U.: Burlap and Blooms Simply Created Wreath Kit as the inspiration piece,  Stamped feathers: CTMH "Feathers" Seasons and Nature.
My wreath- CTMH: Burlap ribbon, Large Spikey flower: Cricut cart "Mother's Day Bouquet", Fringe Flowers: Martha Stewart fringe scissors, Leaves: Sizzix Thinlet "Branch w/ Leaves #3" Flower centers: Fiskars punch, Buttons from my stash.

0 comments:

Post a Comment