Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Feel Better

Hello everyone!
  My goodness, I didn't realize I had been away so long! I have been under the weather a bit, but still trying to keep busy. I got the idea for this card from a Stampin' Up demonstrator. It's quick and easy, and is basically a reverse gate fold card. The back middle panel has been matted and stamped with a sentiment. I used some retired paper from Close To My Heart and a new stamp and punch bundle from S.U. When I made this card, my annual "change of the season lots of pollen in the air allergies" had kicked in and I suppose I was trying to make myself feel better. I guess it worked! I have been busy purging and organizing (spring cleaning) and card making....... I hope at least some of you are experiencing this wonderful spring weather. Thanks for dropping by!
 Supplies-  CTMH: Retired paper "Dreamin'", S.U.: Flowers "Petite Petals" bundle, Sentiment "Sassy Salutations", Labels "Oval" Framelits. 

1 comments:

Tracey

Great design...love the fold, pretty colours

Post a Comment