Thursday, July 11, 2013

Twisted

Hey Ya'll! Whew! I am so sorry for taking this long to get back to you! This week has been so hectic for me...Doctor's, dentist's, MRI's, my usual trip to Mom's once a week..... I haven't had time to catch my breath much less make a card! I have been having some neck problems and it hasn't been easy to sit at my table for a long period of time without pain, so I'm sharing a card that I made last month at a  Training Day session with Shirley Ross of Close To My Heart. She taught us how to make a Twisted Easel card with a window! I had never made one of these before and the window in it was a plus! We used tracing paper and Alcohol Ink markers from CTMH  to make our "window". Sit a battery operated tea light behind it and it glows. Added a seam binding bow with bakers twine and a wooden tag I had in my stash and Walla! Hope you enjoy looking, and maybe I can share a new creation with you in a couple of days! Till then... 

Supplies- Paper: CTMH  "Lucy", Seam binding: S.U. "Rose", Sentiments: CTMH "Love Life".

1 comments:

Tracey

Wow.......this is a Beautiful card, what a great design and I love the battery light idea! Have a great week! Thankyou for visiting me too!

Post a Comment