Sunday, July 21, 2013

Lemons

Hello everyone! I am still having some neck issues so I haven't been creating much, but I wanted to show you this card that was sort of a happy accident. I have been purging some of my stash lately and came across this stamp that I had never used. I think I bought it with the intensions of using it for fireworks. I got to playing around with it and came up with the background using only a portion of the stamp(middle) and different colors. The first one I didn't like so I did a second one and used it for this card. In this context it looks more like flowers to me, so I decided to keep this stamp in my stash! The jar is a Sizzix die and embossing folder set. I cut the jar in white then cut two more in vellum and acetate and embossed the top two layers. I used my Gelly Roll pens to color on the acetate. I hope everyone is having a glorious weekend and thanks for stopping by!



 Supplies- Jar: Sizzix Bigz  die and embossing folder "Mason Jar", Lemons: "Preserves"," Cricut cart, Background stamp: Hampton Art "Double Vision", Outside sentiment: CTMH "Pun Fun" occasions, Inside sentiment: "Just Because Cards" Cricut

2 comments:

Shirley Ross, rockin' heARTist

That is too cute! Love the lemonade

Tracey

Love this card.....and the sentiment, so cool! The jar looks fabulous, love the vellum idea! Hope your feeling better soon.

Post a Comment