Monday, May 6, 2013

Mother's Day

 Hey ya'll!  I'm back today with a card I made for my Mother-in-law for Mother's Day. My hubby says it's going to make her cry, but the poem reminded me so much of the both of them that I had to use it. I made the flowers from a die and I stamped the paper behind the poem which I printed on vellum. I like the soft effect that vellum gives. The label was stamped and fussy cut. So sorry the pics are blurry. I am not the worlds best at picture takin'! Maybe I had the coffee jitters(LOL). I will have another card for you soon. I hope you all are keeping warm and dry with this crazy weather! I appreciate all your comments and thanks for looking!


Supplies- Flowers: Tim Holtz "Tattered Flower Garden" on Kraft Core paper, Glitter ribbon: Recollections, Outside sentiment: CTMH "Perfect Fit-Mom", Inside sentiment: Computer generated, Bling: Colobok, Inside stamping S.U. "Delicate Dollies".

2 comments:

Unknown

It is beautiful and something I hope she will treasure! As I ponder things for the wedding, I keep getting "you really are going to make me cry that day aren't you??" Well, she's gonna cry with or without my help, so I may as well make it meaningful right?? Your card is awesome! I have my desk set up. I am waiting off at least a few more days before unpacking "stuff." There is house that I am extremely interested in and don't want to unpack just yet.... HUGS!

Shirley Ross, rockin' heARTist

Lovely card!!

Post a Comment