Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Happy Tuesday!

Hello everyone! I hope everyone is doing their crafty thing today and celebrating this beautiful weather! Here in my neck of the woods it is supposed to be in the 80's today with a cool down later this week. Love it! I wish it would stay this temperature all summer, but here in the south this is what we call "Spring". By May it is usually in the 90's and climbing.... The card I have for you today was made for a challenge over athttp://roseblossomgarden.blogspot.com/. Challenge #2 is to use the "Mother's Day Key" from the Artiste cartridge. So, in the final hours, I put this card together, that I have been looking at and playing with for the past week,to enter in the challenge. The roses actually came on a sheet and you punch them out and quill them up! They come 12 to a sheet and I used the whole sheet. The bird I have used before on another card, and I just love it when it is embossed and fussy cut. The inside of the note in it's beak is blank and you can add whatever sentiment you want. If you haven't been to the Rose Blossom Challenge blog yet, please check them out and play along. Thanks for peeking!
 
 
Supplies- Artiste: Card and frame, Studio G: Bird and sentiment, Quilled Creations: Roses, Liquid pearls, Smooch Spritz
 

5 comments:

Brenda

How beautiful is this?! The colors and the roses are just lovely! Thank you so much for joining us at the Rose Blossom Garden, and I hope we see you again!!

Sara Zeller

What super beautiful and fun card! The colors compliment each other so nicely. I love those flowers too! Brenda is right, this is so lovely. Thank you for playing along at the Rose Blossom Garden Challenge blog. I hope to see your work there again!!

Kim Hill

What a gorgeous card! Love the liquid pearls and flowers! Thanks so much for playing along with the Rose Blossom Garden. I look forward to seeing more of your work!

Unknown

Beautiful! I just love these colors. Thank you for playing along with us at Rose Blossom garden.

Unknown

Lovely card

Post a Comment