Saturday, March 2, 2013

The Best

Hello all! Just a quick card today. I've been trying to use supplies that I have before I buy new(uh huh..RIGHT!) and I came up with this cute "friendly thank you card" using some Close To My Heart products that I purchased last year. This particular paper packet is also featured in the new Spring/Summer idea book. I used some of the chipboard pieces from the Artiste collection along with its cordinating stamp to make the center portion of the "blue ribbon", then used all of the zip strip that came off the paper as my "ribbons". The other ribbon is from my stash. I hope everyone is having a crafty weekend and thanks for looking!
Supplies- Close To My Heart: Artiste cartridge and chipboard, Paper, "Clementine", Stamp, "Kudos", Artiste collection.

1 comments:

Shirley Ross, rockin' heARTist

Love it!! Great use of the zip strips!

Post a Comment