Friday, March 29, 2013

Easter

Hello everyone! I can't believe that Easter is almost here! The week went so fast! I finished up my therapy on my shoulder this week and feel like it is pretty much back to normal except for being sore from working it so much. Anyway I thought I would post this card and wish everyone a Happy Easter! Stampin' Up has a stamp with the bird's nest on a limb with eggs in it, so that was my inspiration. I used a Tim Holtz die some basket filler for the nest and some faceted buttons for the eggs. The tips of the branches have  a little bit of green chalk on them although you can't see it in the picture. The background was embossed with two Cuttlebug folders. I also made a "special" box for this card since it is a little on the "fat side". I hope you enjoy and thanks for peeking!

Supplies- Tim Holtz: Alterations die "Bird Branch", Cuttlebug: 'Divine Swirl" and "Daisys" embossing folders, Stampin' Up: Modern label punch, Studio G: Sentiment

1 comments:

Tracey

Love you gorgeous card! How sweet is the nest and pretty eggs....just fabulous!

Post a Comment