Saturday, February 9, 2013

Vintage look Valentines

Hello everyone! I'm back today to show you a couple of Valentines that I made last year, but never shared. I gave both of these a vintage look because of the cupid ornaments that I purchased at Michaels. The first one is a window card and my favorite because of the vivid colors which I thought would be a bit unexpected for a valentine. I cut the window with nesties from Spellbinders and of course used the cutout as a frame for the sentiment on the inside.On the second one I went a different route and used a doily as a frame for the cupid chipboard and just added a seam binding bow and sentiment. I don't know if you can tell from thephotos, but I used a little Rock Candy stickles on all of the sentiments. Both of the card bases measure 4x6. Thanks for looking!
Supplies- Michaels: Cupid chipboard ornaments, Ranger: "Rock Candy" stickles, Spellbinders: Scallop oval nestie and Labels Eight nestie, Sentiments first card: TPC Studio "Little Lovin'" and Studio 112, Second card: Studio 112, Seam binding: Stampin' Up "Pool Party", Fiskars: Scallop punch

0 comments:

Post a Comment