Friday, February 1, 2013

Valentines

Hey Ya'll! Well, it has been a week since my shoulder surgery and I can finally use my right hand a little. Still hen-peckin' on the computer, but good enough to do a quick post. I made these cute little valentines(3x3) at a long awaited get together at my friend Gale's house about a week before my surgery. We used the new "Whoo's Your Valentine" kit from Close to My Heart. Love it! These were so quick and easy to make, they would be ideal for kids to do with Mom to make for the classroom! Hope you enjoy, and see you soon with some more Valentines(which is right around the corner)! Are you ready for it?!
Supplies- Trim on Pink "Happy Valentines": from Shirley's stash(Thanks Shirley!) All other other supplies; ink, bling, shimmer trim: Close to My Heart, Stamp set: CTMH "Whoo's Your Valentine".

0 comments:

Post a Comment