Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Keep Calm

Hey Ya'll! Keeping calm is what I'm trying to do... Only a little over a week before my surgery! This card was made for my Grandson. I found this cute little stamp at JoAnn's and just had to use it right away. My Grandson is turning 16 in Feb. so no more little boy cutesie for him! I decided to do a pop-up and make him the star of his day. I added some presents and lots of glitter to the arrows and the stars. The ribbon and the large star on the front came from my stash and the "confetti" was cut buy hand. I have one more "man" card to share in the next few days and then some Valentines which I started on last week. Thanks for looking!
Supplies- Close To My Heart: Arrows and Stars- Art Philosophy, Papertrey Ink: "Oh My Stars" sentiment, Studio 112: "Keep Calm" sentiment, Inside sentiment: CTMH,"Card Chatter- Birthday", "Your a Star" sentiment: Hot Off The Press, Birthday candle on inside: Birthday Bash

0 comments:

Post a Comment