Saturday, June 18, 2011

Husband's Father's Day



Hi everyone! This is my last Father's Day card, and in the nick of time! This one is for my husband. We own a boat that we take to the river on the weekends. I made the payments on it until I quit working, so I always told him that it was my boat. Anyway, long story short, he always drives the boat even though I know how, because I never got a boat license. He float's my boat! I welded the boat shape on my Gypsy, and used the Father's Day cart again. Even though I thought this would be the easiest one to do, it turned out to be the hardest. I added some pieces of plastic packaging to the windows(I don't think you can tell from the picture), and added the wave at the bottom, which came from Everyday Paper Dolls. Added the emblem, and handcut a little towel. The sentiment on the inside was cut from Just Because Cards, and the anchor from Stand and Salute. I hope everyone has a wonderful Father's Day, and thanks for taking a peek!

1 comments:

Ladybug

OMG, that is just tooo cute. LOVE the "float my boat"!!

Your blog is adorable and I'm now a follower! Can't wait to see what else you come up w/!! :-)

Post a Comment