Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Birthday Funnies

Good Morning!

   I'm back with two more birthday cards, both of which I totally cased! I couldn't help myself since they each reminded me of my Son and my Dad. I thought they would get a laugh out of them! 

    This first one was for my son who tells me he is falling apart physically.

 I used the Cricut cartridge  "Simply Charmed" and a Sizzix decorative strip die for the letters. I got the inspiration from Pinterest and could not track down who the original card maker was, but whoever you are thank you so much, my Son loved it!


 This card was for my Dad for his 80th birthday and he got a good chuckle out of it! This one was also inspired by Pinterest at http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1269952
Both of the cards say " Gettin' Old Ain't for Sissies" on the inside.



I used the Cricut cartridge "Stretch Your Imagination" for this card. Thanks for peeking, and have a wonderful Tuesday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment