Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Very Merry

Hello everyone!
     Just a quick share with one last Christmas card. I am baking and making candy today for tomorrow night. I can't believe that the year is almost gone! It seems to go by faster each year.
    This card was made with the Snowflake Thinlits die from S.U. I did go back and add some small snowflakes all over the card because I thought it looked too plain, and I love how it turned out!
     I want to wish all of you a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! I will be back after New Year's, and start on "Birthday Season" which is fast approaching! 
     Thanks for peaking!




  

1 comments:

Tracey

Wishing you a very Happy New Year. Your card is so pretty ....love the aqua , with a touch of card gold! Great design too:)

Post a Comment