Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Thankful

Hello everyone!
  
Dropping in today to show you one of my thankful cards. I made this one at a team meeting with CTMH. I just love the color combination and the technique we used was the "Rock and Roll' method on the tree. I cheated a little though, because I rolled but didn't rock ! Anyway, It turned out looking very earthy to me even with the shimmer trim.




  Today I am thankful for everything I have been blessed with this year! I'm keeping my new Grandson two days a week, so not as much time to spend in the craft room, but he is learning songs I sang to his Mother and has the sweetest smile and laugh.....Oh, I could go on but I won't. The Greats are tickled with him also, which is another blessing in my life. Yes, Today I am very Thankful for family and friends, and having the opportunity to relish every minute of every day! 
  Thanks for visiting and  leaving your comments. I appreciate each and every one!

1 comments:

Tracey

Very belated 'Happy Thanks giving' I love the stamp technique you used on the tree, great card. I don't have a lot of confidence when is comes to stamping.....I need to practise!

Post a Comment