Thursday, May 29, 2014

Bee Happy

Hey everyone!
  
   I thought I would drop in today to show you this card I made with one of the stamp sets from the Spring and Summer Idea book with  Close To My Heart. I thought this stamp set was so cute, it is one of the first ones I bought. I wanted to use them all on a card so this is what I came up with.
  I decided to use up some scraps and a new embossing folder that I purchased lately. I also stamped some of the flowers and a bee on the inside and left it blank for a sentiment, but do not have a picture for it. I hope everyone had a fun in the sun Memorial Day, and said prayers for all who made it possible for us to enjoy the holiday. Thanks for looking and I'll see you soon!


:
   Supplies- CTMH: "Happy Hive" stamp set, Paper is "Buzz and Bumble" WOTG retired. Recollections: Small heart punch, Darice: Honey comb border embossing folder "Bee Border" 3pk, all coloring was done with markers and a blending pen. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment