Sunday, November 10, 2013

Harvesting

Hello everyone! I hope everyone is enjoying the Fall weather! In my neck of the woods, we really only have two very distinct seasons Hot and Chilly. Every once in a while the Chilly season will become very cold(with snow!!) and the Hot season will grace us with a bit of Spring and Fall. This year we are having some beautiful Fall weather and I am enjoying every minute of it! My card today is a CAS one using some new and not so new embellishments from my stash. The simple sentiment reminds me to step back and enjoy the gifts of the season this year. I hope that you all are doing the same! Thanks for peeking!
Supplies-  Paper: Authentique "Harvest Acorn", Flower: Paper Studio "Muti Media", Label: Spellbinders Shapeabilities "Grommet Tags", Sentiment: CTMH "Harvest Happiness", Leaf and acorn: CTMH Color Ready Wooden Shapes "Arbor" covered with paper scraps. 

1 comments:

Tracey

Gorgeous card....love the cluster of fall foliage! The burlap flower is really pretty. Have a great week :)

Post a Comment