Saturday, August 11, 2012

2 Thank You's

Hello everyone! I thought I would stop by today and share two thank you cards that I made recently for my Stampin' Up demonstrater and a fellow Close To My Heart consultant who has a card class once a month. They both give so much of their time and resources that I just wanted them to know how much it is appreciated. First up, for Cindy from Stampin' Up,
Supplies- Paper and cardstock: Stampin' Up, Spice Cake and Pool Party, Both sentiments: Stampin' Up, Inside, For Everything and outside, Pursuit Of Happiness, Felt rose: Sizzix, 3d Flower (thanks Joy), Leaves: Martha Stewart punch, Frond, Crochet doily: Spare Parts, Label: Stampin' Up punch, Decorative Label Next, For Kelly from Close To My Heart
Supplies- Paper and cardstock: CTMH, Lucy and Baby Pink, Outside sentiment: SU, Heard From The Heart, Inside sentiment: CTMH, Petite Perks, Label: Spellbinders, Labels 8, Eyelet Pendent and Leaf: Spellbinders, Cuttlbug Folder: Swiss Dots. Thanks for looking!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment