Thursday, March 1, 2012

Home stretch

Hello! For those of you who are keeping up, this is the next to the last birthday card in the 'birthday season". Yea!!! Only one more to go and two and a half weeks to do the last one in! This card was made for my Mother-in law. I received my order from Stampin' Up and this die was in the package! Isn't the doily pretty?! I love it! Any hoo, I wanted something light and bright and lacy looking so I added a glittered mat behind the doily, found a pre-made bow (that I think came off of something at Christmas), and added a sweet little stickpin to it. I'm off to make another doily! Thanks for looking!



Recipe:
Front sentiment- Stampin' Up, Apothecary Art
Inside sentiment- Computer generated
Sizzix die- Stampin' Up, Lg. Doily
Stickpin- Made by me!

1 comments:

Unknown

I love it!! I save bows and trinkets and bits and pieces too. I do like the doily. I was actually looking at doilies at the dollar store the other day going "hmm..." I LOVE your sentiment! I am sure your Mother in law will enjoy it too. btw, I am getting my Stampin' Up order tomorrow. (the paper behind my turtle is from the DCWV Madly in love stack) Have a great weekend!

Post a Comment