Monday, November 21, 2011

Autumn


Hello everyone! I'm so sorry that I haven't posted in awhile! Household duties called, and I didn't feel well for a while( you know the drill). This is a card that I made before I got sick and had to tend to other matters. I was playing around one day and found the leaves in my stash and came up with this card. The mat is some of my handmade paper which I tore to give it an earthy feel. The burlap I bought at Hobby Lobby. I put them all together and added a Crinkle Ribbon bow and stamped the sentiment. Thanks for peeking, and I promise I won't take so long to post next time! I wish everyone a safe and Happy Thankgiving!
Recipe:
Paper- Handmade by me
Leaves- K and Company
Burlap- Hobby Lobby, for Artist Trading Cards
Ribbon- Crinkle ribbon from craftspotbykimberly.blogspot.com

1 comments:

Diane Hodrick

Hi Darlene,
Love all the textures on your card. You've been on my mind...hope you are feeling better.

Post a Comment