Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Travel Tales Mini Album

Hello everyone! Sorry it has been so long since I posted, But this is the project I have been working on. This is a mini album encased in a suitcase, and everything is made from chipboard ,kraft paper, and patterned paper with the exception of the hardware.I got this idea from Kathy Yorta at Paper Phenomenom. She is amazing! I really can't believe what she comes up with sometimes! You can watch her videos on Youtube or go to her Ustream channel for her classes. Check her out by clicking on the button on the right hand side of my page. I hope these pics come out in the right order, as I am new to this and don't know all the ins and outs yet on posting. Anyway enjoy the pics and I welcome your comments or questions if you have them. The first two pics are of the suitcase, the second two are the mini album and the last two are the wallet that goes in the pocket on the front of the suitcase.





2 comments:

Joy

Darlene you know that I LOVE this suitcase !! I am in awe of it actually.....you really did a GREAT job on this project!! I'm so glad that I have seen it in person, cause I never would have believed it was made from paper !
Way to go, my friend !
xoxo Joy

Unknown

Oh Darlene this is just fabulous!!!!! Don't you just love Kathy from Paper Phenomenon!! She has a remarkable mind and talent..... your project looks like if not better than the one she made!!!!! Are you going to make anymore of her designs???? I hope so.... makes me think maybe I can try one instead of just bits and pieces of her work... Inspiring!!!



Sandi (daveshunny)

Post a Comment