Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Egg Day

This card was inspired by a picture I saw in a magazine of three bunnies in a basket. My take is a bit more "busy" than what I saw, but once I get started sometimes I can't stop! Anyway, I used My Community for the basket(can you see it?), Doodlecharms for the bunnies, which I altered on my Gypsy, and Gypsy Wanderings for the grass and bunny at the bottom. I added some Crinkle Ribbon, which I purchased from  http://craftspotbykimberly.blogspot.com/ , as a bow topped with a stick pin, some Easter grass and gathered ribbon on the basket, a tag, and well you've got the picture!  Thanks for peeking!
 

1 comments:

rockpapercricut

WOW! You've added a lot of detail to this card and I LOVE all of it! The bunnies turned out so cute. :)

Thanks for sharing,

Ally

Post a Comment