Friday, December 12, 2014

Christmas is coming!

Hey Ya'll!

  I can't believe Christmas is almost here! Time seems to be traveling at light speed for me lately. My Daughter's birthday is on Monday, and I have been crocheting a Cowl and Fingerless Gloves for her. She saw them in a store recently and was admiring them,so even though it may not get cold enough for her to wear them here, I thought "Why not"!
  This set of cards were made from the Cut Above Christmas Card Kit  from CTMH.It comes with everything you need to make ten cards. I did punch more snowflakes out of the silver on the cards with no reindeer using Martha Stewart punches. I only made eight for this set, and shared two of them with friends.  I made a box for them using the Envelope Punch Board and a tool I found  athttp://www.thecraftyowl.co.uk/boxbuster/ called the Box Buster and used an idea I got from http://www.jennifermcguireink.com. for the ribbon on the box  I hope you enjoy the free "tool" and thanks for peeking!









 

  



0 comments:

Post a Comment