Friday, April 22, 2011

Earth Day

Good morning! Today is Earth Day, and this is my tribute. I wanted to make a very organic card so I used things and paper that I had laying around. The top mat is some handmade paper that I made from junk mail and has a slightly greenish tint to it, but I don't think you can really tell from the picture. I used a piece of cardboard for the dirt and one of the flowers. The other flower is made from a piece of used parchment paper and a piece of paper ribbon for the center. The bow is a piece of vintage twill tape with the rusty pin that was stuck in it for the stick pin.Added some Perfect Pearls to the flowers and hand printed the sentiment.I guess you could call this a "green" card! T

hanks for looking and have a Happy Earth Day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment